Curt CUR31053 – front mount hitches, powdercoated black.
Curt’s bolt-on, powder-coated front mount hitches are made to increase the utility of your vehicle with a winch, bike rack or hitch step to name a few. They mount directly onto the front bumper or the frame, are built to prevent corrosion and feature a standard 2″ receiver. CURT Manufacturing, a leading aftermarket manufacturer of top-notch towing and trailer systems, is unsurpassed in price, quality and style.
- Made for cars, SUVs, trucks, vans and RVs
- Designed primarily for carrying bike racks and other accessories, mounting winches, launching boats
- Bolts onto front bumper or frame – no welding or drilling required
- De-scaled, extensively washed steel is then powder-coated at maximum thickness
- Features 2” receiver
- Patented WeatherTite fabrication process means hitch will not rust from the inside out
- Robotic welding process means maximum strength and perfect fit
- Limited lifetime warranty and 1-year finish warranty
- Comes with all necessary hardware (ball mounts/hitch balls not included unless otherwise stated)
- Made in America
Auto Parts Warehouse has extensive Curt Hitch catalogs. It is now offering FREE shipping on all Curt Hitch orders over $50.00. Shop with confidence for all your curt hitch needs. Save up to 60% off dealer price on your next Curt Hitch purchase.